HOME

 Government Polytechnic, Tumkur is a premier Technical Institution started in the year 1958. The foundation stone of present building was laid by his holiness Dr. Shree Shree Shivakumar Swamigalu of Shree Siddaganga Mutt, Tumkur, in 1960 and it was opened by Bharatha Ratna Jawaharlal Nehru, then the Prime Minister of India on 15th july 1962.

 

 The collage is situated on a wonderful greenish campus of about 8.5 acres of land in the heart of the city of Tumkur and is about 3kms from bus stand and railway station. The Polytechnic is an associate institution of Director of Technical Education

DTE Alert

  • There is no recent notification from Department of Technical Education

Events | Read More

  • No Events

Gallery | View All