- Placement Cell
Placement Cell at Government Polytechnic
Placement & training was started in this collage during the year 2001-02, from then onwards around 15 companies recruiting our students still to date, through our collage we providing training to all students about their curriculum activities and organizing guest lecture to improve their technical knowledge and body Language skills, in the last year around 100 students we placed in different companies and some of our students servicing in different government organization.
- The Training and Placement activities of Students.
- To have close liaison with Industry for Placement of Students.
- Organizing lectures from the professionals from Industry.
- To collect feedback from the Companies coming for placement.
- Arrange Training programmes for soft skills and interview facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise.
- To organize the entrepreneurship workshops.
Personality Development Programme
Objective Of The Programme are
- To Bridge the gap that currently exists between the Industry and fresh professionals for recruitment purposes.
- To minimize Stage fear.
- To build confidence among students.
- To make students know the Importance of Training and Placements.
- Make them prepared for further training session and placements.
- Basic English
- Self Development skills.
- Presentation skills - Technical and Non technical.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
Following list of companies are visiting our collage every year.
- TVS Motor Company, Tamilnad.
- Hindustan Aeronautic Limited, Bangalore.
- ZIRCAST Limited, Bangalore.
- Jindal Steel Limited, Bellary.
- IVRCL Infrastructure & Project Limited, Hydrabad.
- BHEL, Bangalore.
- Galaxy Machinery Privite Limited, Raichur.
- Delphi Automotive System Private Limited, Bangalore.
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Limited, Bangalore.
- IDEB Project (p) Limited, Bangalore.
- BHER India Limited, Pune.
Smt. SAVITA NAIK Lecturer E&CE Dept.