PLACEMENT AND TRAINING CENTER
Government Polytechnic Kushalanagar is one of the best institutions which has been inculcating the best technical education and making the students to be enfolded by the studies which the students feel its significance at the verge of the completion of their education. The placement cell, at the college creates the opportunities for the students to be get placed in various corporate companies. What’s more is that, our college organizes Career Guidance Programme for the students which enables the students to expose themselves for the Employment World and also acts as a refiner of the students personality. Although our college is located in a Semi- Urban area, it does not have any scarcity of employers visiting our institution. We have been hosting many companies to our institution and also by having continuous contact with the rest of the various technical college, we facilitate our students to attend the pool campus interviews.
Govt Polytechnic Kushalanagar has an independent placement office focused to cater to the needs of leading organizations in conducting campus interviews for the final year students. It is headed by a fulltime, permanent placement coordinator. The placement office ensures and takes care to provide the best arrangements and hospitality to the HR team from various companies.
The placement office functions with facilities for PPT, written test, group discussions and interviews. It plays a key role in career counseling and guiding of students of Govt Polytechnic Kushalanagar for their successful career placement. This includes advising the students on placement procedures, directing them on resume preparation,giving training in group discussions, interviews and written tests. The cell plays a key role in counseling, guiding and training the students of the college for their successful career. The training and placement cell bridges the gap between the acclaimed academicians and the Global scenario of the MNCs.
Right from the inception of the First Semester course, the students are given an opportunity to think and grow globally. The training and placement cell conducts programs which helps the students to become more professional and highly competent in their performance.
The placement activities during the year 2012-13 are as below:
• On 15/02 /2013, Our college has organized one day ‘Career Guidance Programme’ for the Final year students. This has assisted the students to enrich themselves with the various employment opportunities.
• On 26 /02 / 2013, our college sent four students of Mechanical and Auto Mobile Engineering to Tata Institute of Science, Bangalore to attend the Seminar on “ Removal of Barriers to Biomass Power Generation in India.”
• On 26 /02 / 2013, Nandi Toyota Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore visited our institution for conducting campus Placement. Thirteen Students of Auto Mobile and Mechanical Engineering Course have got placed.
• On26 /02 /2013, Popular Bajaj Pvt. Ltd., Banglaore visited our institution for conducting campus Placement. Ten students of Auto Mobile Engineering Course have got placed.
• 10/04/2013, United Diesel Services, Bangalore visited our college and selected 12 students from AT, ME and EE.
Our Students at CPC and JSS Pool Campus
• L&T (Embedded system), Mysore visited our Institution on 2/2/2013. Three students of Electrical & Electronics Engineering were recruited.
• On 18/02/ 2013, JSW Steel, Bellary, Recruited six students of Diploma in Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
• On 25/03/2013, Theorem India Ltd Company Mysore conducted campus recruitment and selected three students of Electronics Engineering.
• on 30/03/2013, L&T Construction Company, Chennai, selected two students of Civil Engineering.