The primary aim of the library is to support the curriculum needs of the student, teaching staff & supporting staff of the institution through the development of all kind of pertinent collections. The provision of services designed to meet the user information and learning need such as Book Bank Service, Lending Service, and Periodical service. Library follows the open access system, encouraging the user to use resources freely in the knowledge centre.
2.Book Bank Service
3.Question Bank service.
- All personal belongings including personal text books, library borrowed books, printed materials and other note books will not be allowed inside the stack hall.
- Students without ID card & uniform will not be allowed.
- The readers shall maintain silence within the library premises. Conversations, use of mobile phones probihited.
- No reader is allowed to sleep in the premises.
- Readers are requested not to write or mark or damage books.