Government Polytechnic Hiriyur has been established in the year 2008 with an live of imparting quality Technical Education for rural youth. The Institute is located on the outskirts of Hiriyur city and is at a distance of about 40 km from Chitradurga and 160 Km from “IT and BT capital”. District Quarter. The Institution has got allotted area of 5 Acres in the outskirts of HIRIYUR. The Institute is a Government Institute recognized by AICTE, New Delhi & Government of Karnataka. It is affiliated to Board of Technical Education, Bangalore.
The Institute has four academic departments, a brilliant student community, excellent technical & supporting staff and an effective administration have all contributed to the pre-eminent status of institution. The Institution is located currently in KSSIDC building Hiriyur on Bangalore Pune National Highway No. 4.
- BY PROVIDING TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL TO STUDENTS IN THEIR RESPECTIVE FIELDS.
- BY MOTIVATING THE STUDENT TO BECOME ENTREPRENEURS
- BY ENCOURAGING STUDENTS TO ENHANCE THEIR LEARNING QUOTIENT THROUGH HIGHER EDUCATION.
- BY IMBIBING HUMANE VALUES, MORALS AND ETHICS TO BECOME BETTER CITIZEN
- TO BECOME A KNOWLEDGE HUB FOR ASPIRING TECHNICAL STUDENTS ALONGSIDE PREPARING THEM TO BECOME ENTREPRENEURS AS ALSO PERSUING HIGHER EDUCATION WHILE INCULCATING HUMANE VALUE MORALS AND ETHICS.
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE IS OUR MOTTO