"Smart TECHNOLOGY FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ALL"
• To impart skill based technical education to the students and community of this region.
• Allows students to concentrate on more theoretical conceptual and practical issue and techniques, which constitutes the most efficient use of class time.
• To familiarize students with the basic concept of critical creative thinking in a self paced interactive environment.
• To inculate a sense of belonginingness to promote a culture harmony among students.
• The Polytechnic will strive to be one of the best in the field of technology and bring out the best technicians who will be competent to take on the challenges of the fast changing world.
• The institute will provide high quality competence based education with collaboration industries to cater the nees of community through formal non-formal education.
• The institute is aiming "Full Autonomy" in academic administration and examination.
• The institute will establish partnership with organizations for mutual development to maintain to reputation as world class institution.
• The institute aims to upgrade its educational status by continuous upgration of curricular laboratories & classrooms.
• The institute aim to be Specific measurable, Achievable Realistic time bound.
• Government Polytechnic Gulbarga is an autonomous institute committed for formal & non formal training to meet the educational needs of the work place at the diploma level the institute is mandated to offer diploma courses is Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronic & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, and Information Science & Technology & Mechanical Engineering.
• The community Polytechnic of the institute offers course & service camps to the rural & economically backward community in and around Gulbarga.
• It also refers IRG courses, job ed courses (JLC) and shot term courses through continuing education cell under CCTEK.
• To the benefit of students, institute has established industry institution interactive cell & placement cell.
• The institute conducts schemes like NSS & NCC for the overall development of students.
Towards getting accreditation:
We are making the committed effort to development the institution in all aspects to get accreditation from NBA, New Delhi.
• Development and enhancing the facilities those are available in the institution.
• Motivation the students to get exposure of today�s technical knowledge through E- Learning, Orientation Programme, Technical Talks and Seminars.
• Human resource development.
• Group Insurance to students.
• Audio visual Facility.
• Academic Excellence.
• Quality improvement programme for faculty.
• Separate parking places for staff and students.
• Uninterrupted water supply.
• Clean classrooms with good ventilation & lighting.
• Departmental Associations.
• Greening the campus.
• Awareness about new technologies and transfer of technology.
• Separate toilets for staff & students.
• Alumni Meet.
• Parents Meet.
• Feedback of the students.
• Counselling Unit
• Effective implementation of MODROB Scheme
• Continuous Assessment of students by conducting internal Assessment, Presentation and Seminars.
• Arranging the Campus interview and placement through placement cell.
• Tie up nearby Technical Institute and Industries for sharing of knowledge for improvement and development.