A Grievance Redressal committee has been formed in our college to settle genuine grievances of students, staff and parents up to a satisfaction level so as to create a healthy relationship among the students, parent’s employees and employer. The grievance will include any matter relating to student and staff. The committee is requested to contribute effectively to dispose the grievances at the earliest.
1) To deals with all the genuine grievances of students and staff of the college.
2) All complainant should file their grievances either by writing in paper to the committee or by online on the website of the college.
3) The committee will meet at least once in a month to resolve the grievances.
4) To take conclusive decision and submit its recommendations to the deciding authority for removal of alleged grievances.
5) The student/staff shall bring up his grievance in a prescribe format immediately to the grievance cell without fail. The number of grievance settled or pending will be report to the Principal/Director in every month.
E mail Id:email@example.com
Sri. K.V.Venkatareddy, SLG Lect/ME
Smt. M. Meena, Lect./EC
Sri. Venkatesh.S.V, Office superintendent
TO FILE STAFF GRIEVANCE : CLICK
TO FILE STUDENT GRIEVANCE : CLICK