Centre for Continuing Technical Education,Karnataka (CCTEK)
“The activities help the people improve their abilities, skills and competence, professional as well as vocational, thus facilitate entry into specialized areas and/ or allow personal development and satisfaction”- is Continuing Education
Aims & Objectives:-
- To impart need based training to unemployed youth to increase their employability in key sectors of our economy.
- To offer full-time, part-time, formal & non-formal programs to upgrade management skills to increase small-scale business and industry.
- To provide special training on small business development using locally available resources.
- To conduct retraining for professionals and executives in industry ,business and service sector so as to enable them to cope up with fast changing technological and managerial environment.
- To conduct in service training to workers in the industries of organized and unorganized sectors for enhancement of productivity and equip them to meet the changes in technology.
- To conduct in service training to the teaching, workshop and no-teaching staff of the polytechnics for meeting their needs of technological advancement, changes in curricula and career advancement.
- To develop & publish training materials for regular and distance education program
- To identify the area in which distance education and open learning methods are appropriate and to design and conduct such programs.
- To undertake such other activities as are relevant to fulfill the ives of the centre.