- Library Facilities
The college has an exhaustive library with more than 1,000 volumes. The library has several books in various fields of Engineering & Technology, Science and Sports. Provision for reading inside the library is provided for the students.
- The library will be kept open on all working days from 8.30am to 5.30pm and on Saturday from 8.30am to 2pm.
- Personal books and article should not be taken into the library. They should be kept in the rack provided.
- Strict silence should be observed in the library.
- Books will be lend to the students after making necessary entries in the issue register.
- The number of books taken by the student at a time from the library is limited to two.
- On receiving the books, the student must satisfy himself/herself that the books are in good condition. If not he/she must immediately bring it to the notice of the librarian. Otherwise he/she will be responsible for the defects and damages found in the books at the time of returning.
- The students are strictly forbidden to make notes or any markings in the book.
- No students shall depute another to take a book on his/her behalf.
Click below the s to read the relative content.
IET Digital Library
To know about the list of books of Computer Science department, Please click here.
To know about the list of books of Civil Engineering department, Please click here.
To know about the list of books of Electronics & Communication department, Please click here.
To know about the list of books of Mechanical Engineering department, Please click here.