Training and Placement Cell is an integral part of our Institute. Training activities are organized throughout the year in an effort towards preparing the prospective students for the campus selection programmes. The cell is sensitized to function all through the year towards generating placement and training opportunities for the Students. The Cell is headed by a Training and Placement Officer and TP coordinator.
Mr. CHITRAKUMAR K.V.
Placement Cell at Government Polytechnic, Bantwal will take care of
- The Training and Placement activities of Students.
- To have close liaison with Industry for Placement of Students.
- Organizing lectures from the professionals from Industry.
- To collect feedback from the Companies coming for placement.
- Arrange Training programmes for soft skills and interview facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise.
- To organize the entrepreneurship workshops.
Personality Development Programme
Objective Of The Programme are
- To Bridge the gap that currently exists between the Industry and fresh professionals for recruitment purposes.
- To minimize Stage fear.
- To build confidence among students.
- To make students know the Importance of Training and Placements.
- Make them prepared for further training session and placements.
- Basic English
- Self Development skills.
- Presentation skills - Technical and Non technical.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
Name Of The Companies Visiting Our Campus
- ITC, Bangalore.
- Winman Manglore.
- M.C.F. Mangalore.
- L & T Bangalore.
- BHEL, Bangalore for Apprentice Course.
- Mando Brake System, Chennai.
- MRPL Mangalore Selection to Chemical Section.
- Toeguter India, Bangalore.
- Jindal Steel Works, Bellary.
- Bajaj Popular & Nandi Toyota, Bangalore.
- HCL Hyderabad.
- Maytas Infra Ltd. Hyderabad.
- ESSAR Groups Hizara, Gujarat.
- Aravind Motors, Mangalore.
- ACC Cement, Bombay.