The institute functions from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and on Saturdays, it functions from 9.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
Tests and Assignments
We conduct three internal assessments in each semester for all theory subjects and two internal assessments for all practical subjects. The maximum marks for each internal assessmnet is 25. Since the introduction of new syllabus - OBE, average of all internals assessments marks are in each subject is considered and that will be their final internal assessment marks. For practical and drawing subjects, internal assessment marks are given based on their performance, mini-projects, assignmnets throughout the semester.
Conduct and Discipline
Institution is a temple of learning and a treasure house of knowledge. Character and conduct are very essential in a students life to acquire good knowledge from education. Every student must be well disciplined and well managed in the institution. All the students must wear uniform and ID card .
Rules to be followed :
- Silence should be maintained during working hours.
- Punctuality and attendance should be maintained.
- Students should maintain cleanliness.
- The infrastructure of the institute should be handled with care and cost of damages if any would be recovered.
- While going to workshop, they should wear prescribed uniform.
- No visitors are allowed inside the premises to meet the student without permission.
- Staying in college after classes without any reason is not permitted.
- Students with shortage of attendance are not allowed to take up the examination.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the college premises. If found using would be ceased.
Diploma programs offered in Academic year 2018-19
|SL NO. ||COURSE NAME ||I YEAR ||II YEAR ||III YEAR ||TOTAL STRENGTH |
| 01 || CIVIL ENGINEERING || 63 || 62 || 48 || 173 |
| 02 || COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING || 51 || 35 || 22 || 108 |
| 03 || ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING || 61 || 48 || 38 || 147 |
| 04 || MECHANICAL ENGINEERING || 62 || 56 || 58 || 176 |
| || TOTAL STRENGTH BY YEAR || 237 || 201 || 166 || 604 |