Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Communication
Department Electronics and Communication Engineering offers 3 years Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The Electronics and Communication Engineering department was established in the institution during the year 1996, with an intake of 40 and increased to 60 in the year 2007-08.
Electronics engineering is an engineering discipline where non-linear and active electrical components such as electron tubes semiconductor devices, especially transistors, diodes and IC (integrated circuits), are utilized to design electronic circuits, devices and systems, typically also including passive electrical components and based on printed circuit boards. The term denotes a broad engineering field that covers important subfields such as analog electronics, digital electronics, consumer electronics, ded systems and power electronics. Electronics engineering deals with implementation of applications, principles and algorithms developed within many related fields, for example solid-state physics, radio engineering, telecommunications, control systems, signal processing, systems engineering, computer engineering, instrumentation engineering, electric power control, robotics and many others.
In the field of electronic engineering, engineers design and test circuits that use electromagnetic properties of electrical components such as resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes and transistors to achieve a particular functionality. The tuner circuit, which allows the user of a radio to filter out all but a single station, is just one example of such a circuit.
To make our rural background students as masters in the field of Electronics and Communication by providing technical, personality development and soft skills through quality education to meet the global needs.
- By providing excellent teaching in theoretical, real time and practical knowledge.
- Developing integrity through conduct, character, discipline with available resource.
- To inculcate ethical, moral values and leadership abilities in the minds of the students so as to work towards the growth of the society, as well as individual development from pin to pan level.
- Encourage to take up innovative, challenging projects in view of social, scientific , technical and environmental concern.