The institute functions from 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. and on Saturdays, it functions from 9.30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Tests and Assignments
We Conduct three tests for each theory subject and two tests for most of the practical subject in a semester. In addition to this, the student has to complete one or more activities and submit a report for each theory subject and most of the practical subjects. Each theory test will carry 20 marks and each practical test will carry 10 marks. Most of the practicals also have 10 marks for a lab report. Each of the activity will carry 05 marks. The final marks (25) for each theory subject will be computed by adding an average of all three tests (20) to the average of all activities (05). The final marks(25) for most of the practical subjects will be computed by adding an average of two tests (10) to the lab report (10) and average of all activities (05). The final marks of some of the subjects like Engineering Graphics-I and II are computed by taking an average of all exercises.
Note: For the exact process of each theory and practical subject, please refer the syllabus document of that subject.
Conduct and Discipline
The Institution is a temple of learning and a treasure house of knowledge. Character and conduct are very essential in a students life to acquire good knowledge from education. Every student must be well disciplined and well managed in the institution. All the students must wear a uniform and ID card.
Rules to be followed :
- Silence should be maintained during working hours.
- Punctuality and attendance should be maintained.
- Students should maintain cleanliness.
- The infrastructure of the institute should be handled with care and cost of damages if any would be recovered.
- While going to workshop, they should wear a prescribed uniform.
- No visitors are allowed inside the premises to meet the student without permission.
- Staying in college after classes without any reason is not permitted.
- Students with shortage of attendance are not allowed to take up the examination.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the college premises. If found using would be ceased.
Diploma programs offered in the Academic year 2018-19
|SL NO. ||COURSE NAME ||I YEAR ||II YEAR ||III YEAR ||TOTAL STRENGTH |
| 01 || AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING || 03 || 00 || 07 || 10 |
| 02 || COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING || 19 || 17 || 12 || 48 |
| 03 || ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING || 16 || 18 || 12 || 46 |
| 04 || MECHANICAL ENGINEERING || 36 || 44 || 23 ||103 |
| || TOTAL STRENGTH BY YEAR || 74 || 79 || 54 || 207 |