MOTTO OF NSS : “NOT ME BUT YOU “
FUNCTION OF NSS : The Focal Objectives of the scheme are
Development of the personality of students through Community service. It is sought to be achieved by enabling the students to:
- Understand the community where they work.
- Understand themselves in relation with their community.
- Identify the needs and problems in the community and they can find the solution for resolving the problem.
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- Apply their technical knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
- Develop competence required for group living and sharing responsibilities.
- Gain skills in mobilizing community participation.
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude.
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disaster and
- Practice National Integration
NSS OFFICER: VIJAYAKUMAR M JAVALAGADDI