- About Us
The institute functions from 9.00am to 5.00pm and on Saturday it functions from 9.00am to 2.00pm.
We conduct three IA’s in each semester for all theory subjects. The maximum marks for each test is 25.Best of two IA’s in each subject will be considered and total will be their IA marks. For practical and drawing subjects IA marks are given based on their performance throughout semester.
System and Discipline:
Institution is a temple of learning and treasure house of knowledge. Character and system are very essential in a student’s life to acquire good knowledge from education. Every student must be well disciplined and well managed in the institution. All the students must wear uniform and ID card.
Rules to be followed:
- Silence should be maintained during working hours.
- Punctuality and attendance should be maintained.
- No visitors are allowed inside the premises to meet the student without permission.
- Staying in college after classes without any reason is not permitted.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the college premises.
- The infrastructure of the institute should be handled with care and cost of damages if any should be recovered.