- COMMERCIAL PRACTICE
D.R.R. Government Polytechnic was established in the year 1947 situated in the heart of city with the noble and generous donation of Dharmaprakasha Rajanahally Ramashetty of Davanagere. The institute was named after him.
Our institute is well known for its academic excellence imparting quality education and catering to the needs of community under various government schemes.
The Commercial Practice course was started in the year 1972 with a view to give commercial training in Commercial Practice discipline to the wards situated in and around Davanagere.
Now it has grown gradually to such extent that it is offering continuing education courses as per the demands of the present industries. We have highly qualified, full pledged staff committed to give quality education to the students so that they can be able to excel in this highly competitive world.
The Laboratories of the Department are well equipped with adequate supporting staff & sufficient infrastructure with latest Computers, Electronic Equipments and Instruments, which at par with present Technology.
The students of our Department are highly merited, obedient & actively participate in curricular & Co-curricular activities. Many of our students have secured ranks & most of them are well placed in reputed Organizations like BANKS, various GOVT. & NON-GOVT. ORGANISATIONS… etc and also through Campus selection. Some of them are doing higher education.
On behalf of the Polytechnic & our Department we convey our sincere thanks to Sri. H. U. Talawar, Director, Dept of Technical Education, Govt. of Karnataka & our Principal Sri. H. Jayappa, for their wholehearted support & valuable suggestions.